Here are some friendly reminders and a calendar of our current meet schedule for the season!
1. Your student athlete MUST have the following to participate on the first day of practice:
a) An up-to-date PHYSICAL,
b) Updated EMERGENCY FORM on file,
c) PAID user fee,
d) Any questions, please contact Director of Athletics Ann Palumbo at 978-649-4210 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tyngsborough Athletics Department policy on meet days requires that athletes leave for meets and return from meets TOGETHER. If you require adjustment to this policy, please contact Director of Athletics Ann Palumbo at least 24 hours in advance to obtain permission to do so... and let me know too so there is no confusion... Student safety is paramount!
3. Check your remind app for updates regarding meets and practices to stay informed!
4. Practices END PROMPTLY at 4pm, please ensure that your athlete is picked up at the scheduled time
5. You are responsible for the PROMPT RETURN of borrowed UNIFORMS... If you will not be participating in the State Meet in November, please return your UNIFORM at our LAST practice on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1st
6. We may have an end of the year pizza social on November 1st... I will keep you posted!
For more information, please see schedules and changes to schedules HERE.
Save the date for the 10th Annual Massachusetts State Middle School Cross Country Championship
11am, Saturday, November 9, 2019
Willard Field, Devens, MA
HOME Meet vs. Hale 9.13.19 @ Hale MS, Stow
Click HERE for more pictures from our first meet! Thank you Mrs. Eastwood!
HOME Meet vs. Florence-Sawyer 9.17.19 @THS
Away Meet vs. Nissitissit 9.24.19 @ Nissitissit MS, Pepperell
Away Meet vs. Groton-Dunstable 10.2.19 @ Groton-Dunstable MS CANCELLED
Away Meet vs. Lunenberg 10.7.19 @ Hollis Hills Farm, Fitchburg
Away Meet vs. Sky View Middle School, Leominster
Home Meet vs. Hawthorne Brook 10.22.19 @THS
State MS XC Meet
Congratulations to Sophia and Vicki on a great run despite the COLD!!! What a wonderful way to end our 2019 season! Hope to see you next year!