Here are some friendly reminders and a calendar of our current meet schedule for the season!
1. Your student athlete MUST have the following to participate on the first day of practice:
a) An up-to-date PHYSICAL, b) Updated EMERGENCY FORM on file, c) PAID user fee, d) Any questions, please contact Director of Athletics Ann Palumbo at 978-649-4210 or email@example.com
2. Tyngsborough Athletics Department policy on meet days requires that athletes leave for meets and return from meets TOGETHER. If you require adjustment to this policy, please contact Director of Athletics Ann Palumbo at least 24 hours in advance to obtain permission to do so... and let me know too so there is no confusion... Student safety is paramount!
3. Check your remind app for updates regarding meets and practices to stay informed!
4. Practices END PROMPTLY at 4pm, please ensure that your athlete is picked up at the scheduled time
5. You are responsible for the PROMPT RETURN of borrowed UNIFORMS... If you will not be participating in the State Meet in November, please return your UNIFORM at our LAST practice on Thursday, September 24th
6. We may have an end of the year pizza social on September 24th... I will keep you posted!
For more information, please see schedules and changes to schedules HERE.